At CLMS, Student Advocacy Counselor
- Provide individual and small group counseling/educational sessions.
- Offer emotional support for students dealing with a variety of issues.
- Empower students by focusing on strengths and increasing levels of personal, social and academic success.
- Provide resource materials to students, teachers, families and community agencies.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Provide a safe place for all who enter.
- Promote inclusive learning concepts.
- Promote positive attitudes and choices.
- Provide preventative services and education on a variety of topics.
At CLMS, Student Wellness Coach
The Student Wellness Coach is funded in part by the Successful Families Successful Kids project and focuses on mental health promotion. Different supports and services are available to students and their families based on need and the barriers they are facing. Through preventative support and focusing on personal and familial strengths, we strive to make your child's school experience positive and healthy!