Mrs. L. Pierce
Check out these Math Sites
- Math Games Math activities organized by grade level or curricular outcome.
- Khan Academy Fourth grade math activities. Students can make use of an extensive video library, practice exercises, and assessments from any computer with access to the web. They can also complete custom self-paced lessons receiving point, and badges to measure success.
- e-learning for kids Math
- Gr. 4 Math Gizmos LearnAlberta.ca has licensed new ExploreLearning Math Gizmos for Gr. 4 mathematics. This is an alphabetical list of titles. Log in to each Gizmo with the district username and password.
- Virtual Manipulatives for your IWB The collection allows the user to select a grade level (K-8), various backgrounds or workmats, and specific tools and manipulative materials.
- IXL Math math questions in more than 1,000 topics!
- Math Maven’s Mysteries Solve math problems with the clues Math Maven uncovers. (3–5)*Audio Support
- Study Jams - includes a teaching video, key vocabulary, and also has a “test yourself” section (numbers, multiplication, decimals/percents, geometry, data analysis, problem solving, addition subtraction, fractions, algebra, measurement, probability)
- Mathmaster -math tutorial videos (Looks like mostly Khan Academy) and paired them with the ability to make up worksheets that cover all sorts of mathematical topics and grades.
- Quizlet - has practice questions in a variety of topics
- Virtual Manipulatives (all strands) Bibliothèque virtuelle en mathématiques
Virtual Manipulatives for your IWB The collection allows the user to select a grade level (K-8), various backgrounds or workmats, and specific tools and manipulative materials.
- Interactive Base 10 Blocks
- MathAntics Video lessons for arithmetic, fractions, geometry and percent.
- LearnAlberta Mathematics Glossary!
- Learn EveryWare online lessons
- Fourth Grade Math Skill Builders (Internet for Classrooms)
- A Maths Dictionary for Kids 2007 (interactive)
- InterActivate -Interactive middle school lessons on number and operations, geometry and measurement, functions and algebra,and probability and statistics.
- Illuminations: Illuminating NCTM’s Vision for School Mathematics
- The Math Playground
- IKnowThat.com (General math site)