Cold Lake Middle School is committed to providing a healthy and supportive learning environment for all students and staff. We believe that students will succeed when they feel safe, nurtured, welcomed, engaged, respected, and included in all aspects of the school.
We help students to become responsible, respectful citizens of society by
- setting high expectations
- reinforce positive attitudes an behaviour
- promote safe, healthy choices and respect for others
- encourage student participation and leadership
- foster parent and community involvement